EMPLOYMENT AT CSC AND FRIENDS OF CSC
We are looking for passionate people with the skills, talents, and abilities that line up with our mission, to introduce people to Jesus and help them become fully devoted followers of Him. Check out our open roles on our teams below:
If you are interested in serving on our staff ministry team at Centre Street Church, please submit an application package by following the instructions found in the CSC Employment Application below.
Submit Your Employment Application:
Please submit your completed employment application to:
Friends of CSC Opportunities
HART is dedicated to alleviating poverty and injustice in Eastern Europe by working in partnership with local Christian churches - giving them the tools to build a better world for themselves, their communities and their countries.
Child Sponsorship Administrator
Hart is seeking an Administrator to join the team! The Job requires you to perform clerical and administrative functions in order to successfully lead their Child Sponsor Project, in a full-time capacity.
- Leading the Child Sponsor Program. Editing child stories, website updating, data entry, reports, correspondence/communication with child sponsors, and filing.
- Work from monthly and annual task checklists to complete the cycle of entry, sponsor/pledge, and exit of sponsorship children.
- Maintain an organized filing system for the Child Sponsorship program
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Participate in Zoom meetings with International Team members (Ukraine)
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in office administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Any photo editing experience is a plus
- Strong time-management skills, multitasking ability, and work independently
- Great interpersonal skills, always reflect a pleasant and helpful manner
To apply, submit your resume to