Claiming God’s promises, prayers, visions and more over our future spaces
Please read the safety info to prepare
Join us to write on the wall!
On the weekends of June 4/5 and June 11/12 We will have an opportunity as a church to pray and write or draw on a large section of wall in the future spaces of our Central Campus expansion.
- Saturdays, June 4 & 11 | 4 pm to 9 pm
- Sundays, June 5 & 12 | 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Pray. Reflect. Write.
Each section of the large wall on the construction site invites you into a journey of prayer, reflection, listening and sharing. You will have an opportunity to draw creatively or write what God is putting on our hearts about the future of CSC.
Come as you are, or if you like time to process, feel free to pray and reflect on what God is saying to you in one or more of the following sections:
- Capturing the current times - share what is happening in our world and our city today that leads us to pray about the future of the church.
- Creative section – ask God for a picture, a word or a poem that represents what you sense God is doing in our lives as a church.
- Scripture section – claim God’s promises on our church by writing a scripture that He is putting on your heart.
- Prayer section – write down your prayers for the future of the church.
Partner with us financially: How is God leading you to give toward the journey to BUILD more room for God? For more information visit: www.buildmoreroom.ca/give
Come prepared to walk in a construction zone!
Come to church those weekends either wearing appropriate footwear or bringing a change of footwear for walking in a construction zone to write on the wall before or after services.
- Appropriate footwear includes closed toed shoes or boots.
- Unacceptable footwear includes open toed or high heel shoes, sandals, flip flops or high platformed footwear.
Adhere to the safety rules:
All people coming into the expansion space to write on the wall must abide by the following safety rules:
- Stay out of prohibited areas and stay within the marked boundaries.
- Enter and exit the event area through the designated access point.
- No food or drink within the construction zone.
- Parents, please keep your children close and supervised.
- This is a construction zone with uneven surfaces that can cause tripping hazards.
- When signing near the steel stud framing, be aware that the metal steel studs and/or horizontal bracing may have sharp edges. Take personal precautions to avoid cuts.